1. Install RealFlow
2. Replace the file RFGUI_x64.dll in C:\Program Files\Next Limit\RealFlow 2013\ with the patched one
3. Use the keygen to generate a license file (make sure you select the right product in the dropdown list)
4. Start Realflow and register with the generated license file directly in the application
5. Done, enjoy Realflow
If you want to install RenderKit you will also need to install the license manager.
INSTALL LICENCE MANAGER
1. Install the license manager
2. Replace the file nl_license_manager.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Next Limit\License Manager\ with the patched one
ADDING LICENSES FOR RENDERKIT / REAFLOW NODES
(note that the license manager is a command line application, so no user interface)
So first press the start button -> run and type cmd and hit enter.
In the command window, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Next Limit\License Manager directory.
If you don't know how to use a commande line application, use google and learn the basics.
1. Stop the service using the command "nl_license_manager -t"
2. Generate a new license with our keygen (make sure you select the right product in the dropdown list)
3. Import the generated license file in the license manager with this command "nl_license_manager -a "
e.g. nl_license_manager -a c:/tmp/renderkitlicense.txt
4. Start the service using the command "nl_license_manager -s"
5. Install the Renderkit you want to use, e.g. for 3ds max or maya
6. Done, enjoy the RenderKit
You can read the License Manager manual here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Next Limit\License Manager\doc\
NB:Linux & OSX are working the same way, just replace the different files (bin,libs)